Saturday, February 7, 2009

What Should I Post About?

I hate when this happens. When you first start a blog, the first few posts come pretty fast, but ten you hit a wall. I've hit that wall HARD. I can't think of anything to post about on either one of my blogs.

Since I don't want to abandon my blogs, I thought I'd try something a little different, at least for this one. Audience participation worked for Frank Zappa, and I want to see if it'll work for me. If there's anything any of you readers (all three of you) want to see me post about, let me know. Any funny stories you want me to share? Want to know more about the music I listen to or the books I read? Doesn't matter. I'll try my best to write about it. If writing about one of your suggestions makes me think of other posts to write, then this experiment will have been a success.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bite - how did your profile picture come about?

    ReplyDelete