Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holy crap! Another blog!

Yep. Another blog. This is the third one I've started (not counting the ones on Myspace). Each of them are in different states of non-updatedness.

I last posted on the first one in December of 2005. It will never be posted on again, because of the nature of the last post. It just seems... I dunno, disrespectful to post anything after that. My second blog is more of a niche thing. It just talks about baseball cards. I haven't posted anything on it in about a month, but it's still open for business, and I'll post on it whenever I can think of something to write about.

As you can tell by the title, this blog will focus on random stuff I feel like writing about. (Is it possible to focus on randomness? Only Heisenberg knows for sure.) The updates will come as randomly as the subjects I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment