Wednesday, January 21, 2009

44



As you all know, Barack Obama is now the President of the United States. As far as I can remember, this is the first time where I actually voted for the guy who ended up becoming President. While I think he's a good choice, there's something I want you all to remember.

A lot of people have hyped him up so much. They've called him a "savior" and "The One". He's not. He's just a man, just flesh and blood like you, me, and that guy over there. He's gonna make mistakes. He's gonna do things that make you scratch your head. Give him a chance. See what he does before you start heaping accolades on him.

Don't be disappointed if he fails. Very, VERY few people or things live up to the hype that surround them. Also, don't get too excited if he succeeds. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just let him do his job to the best of his ability.

1 comment: